Skip to main content

1. What’s your state of mind today?


As always, I find myself floating and doing things that I have to do. After a long holiday, I"m working again, so my days are too planned-get up, go to work. But mentally, I"m a little more at ease. In the  last few months, I"ve become more private. I"m happier being with myself. I don"t want to be too much i n touch with the world. I don"t know why.
But I’m liking being myself.

2. Can you tell us three well known facts about yourself?

1. I was ditched by someone in the past years
2. I like ice creams a lot.
3. I like wearing slippers, always do.

3. If you had  to make an apology, to whom would it be?

To all the people I love-for not being able to be with them more often. I hope I don"t have to apologise to my family for not having spent enough time with them.

4. What are the four essential gradients of love?

Togetherness, by which I mean every moment spent together. Lots of pas­ sion and laughter. I have faith and trust  in  the  people  I love, but  I still f eel jealous and possessive about them. So I guess I"d have to add jeal­ousy  and  possessiveness  too.

5. Which item of clothing has shaped your personality?

My shirt, I’ve always worn my shirt like myself and it sort of became my trade


6. What keeps you going in a crisis?

The belief and hope that one more try and the problem can be rectified. That if you keep hitting you head against a door, eventually the door will fall down. I have the energy to get up and try again. So I keep trying. I always give it one more shot, one more attempt. 

7. Do you believe in God?
Do angels exist?

They do. There are more of them than us, so each one of us has our own angel. I’m sure I’m someone’s angel or they think of me like that. I know I think of some people as my angels. But I won’t tell them because then they’ll go away.  
I completely an and absolutely believe in God. Very few people have the kind of faith I have in Allah.

8. What do you regret most in life?

Sometimes, controlling my temper. I wish I would give vent to it. Sometimes I regret having so much patience.

9. Tell us about your friends ?

I have many friends in graduation, Abdul , Rizvan ,Naveen ,Vinay. they all are something a different character from each other. but they have always supported me in my each & every decision of life .





Comments